Digital Signature Solutions, UAE
Digital signatures are a type of electronic signature that has encryption to securely sign documents and are authorized by certification authorities. Unlike standard electronic signatures, which can only show intent to sign a contract, digital signatures ensure that the signed documents are not tampered with and the signers can be verified using audit trails. ePillars recommends all businesses & government agencies in the UAE choose digital signatures over standard forms of electronic signatures as they are secure, tamper-proof, and legally admissible in a court of law.
Uses of Digital Signatures
The use of digital signature in businesses helps to meet three major goals of information security including authentication, integrity, and non-repudiation.The key uses of digital or electronic signatures comprise the following:
Digital signatures can be used across various departments in an organization:
1. Legal departments can use digital signatures to sign documents such as notices, settlements, shareholder agreements, NDAs, and more.
2. All organizations would have HR-related paperwork to be sorted out. Signing documents related to human capital management such as employee agreements, employee NDAs, onboarding, and offboarding processes, and more can be done easily using a digital signature solution.
3. When it comes to sales, sale orders & sale contracts can be approved, revised, and signed among the various stakeholders in the customer’s organization as well as internally. The total time spent per sale is considerably reduced when using a digital signature solution.
4. Finance can use digital sign documents such as invoices, reports for expenses. Paperwork for compliance, audit, reports, and more can be approved, signed, and managed by digital signature solutions. Accounting can use the solution to sign tax-related documents.
5. Other departments too can use digital signatures to improve workflow. Procurement, IT, Facilities, Product Management, Marketing, and Support can benefit greatly from the solution.
Industries in UAE that can benefit from a Digital Signature Solution:
- Logistics & Shipping
- Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- Health Care
Legality of Digital Signatures in UAE
In the UAE, the use and admissibility of electronic signatures are governed by the Electronic Transactions and E-Commerce Federal Law No.1 of 2006 (“Federal E-commerce Law”).
Significance of Digital Signatures
As digitization and digital transformation happen globally, UAE is moving towards being an economy that is quickly embracing the digital era. Governments & businesses alike are making the jump to a paperless office. Facilitating faster turnarounds on administrative tasks, digital signature enables you to use your valuable time in core business matters. eSignatures are beneficial to authenticate documents while maintaining security, improving efficiency, and reducing costs for your organisations. At ePillars, we believe choosing to sign digitally is a simple first step to embracing a paperless office and would help to do business faster.
Advantages of Digital SignatureThe major advantages of digital signatures include:
1. Digital Replacement for wet-ink signatures
2. They create tamper-proof electronic documents
3. Legally accepted form of signature in UAE and other countries world over for most business transactions.
4. A faster way to sign documents as there is no waiting, printing, scanning, faxing, or mailing required.
5. Secure & safe compared to wet-ink signatures and standard/image-based electronic signatures
Why Electronic Signature in UAE
Being at the center of global business, organizations based in UAE require their employees to work anywhere, no matter where they are located geographically. Businesses & governments in the region also look to reduce their carbon footprint and use less paper. Electronic signatures allow users to sign documents from anywhere in the world, without having to use paper, saving valuable time & money.
Choose ePillars for Electronic Signatures in UAEePillars is one of leading cloud & on-premise digital signature providers in the UAE with dedicated local support for global brands.
With certified expertise in DocuSign, Zoho Sign, and other digital signature solutions, we can offer a solution that can be customized to your organization's needs. We are also experienced in implementing solutions for SMEs, enterprises, and government agencies with strong expertise in integrating digital signatures with SAP, Oracle, Ariba, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Office 365.