ePillars offers digital signatures, tamper-proof, encrypted & secure form of an electronic signature that helps you sign, send, and manage documents digitally. Choose a digital signature that helps your business get more accomplished while saving time and money.
Digital signature is a secure form of an electronic signature that provides a tamper-proof replacement for physical or wet signatures. On the other hand, standard electronic signatures are often images or drawings of a signature which when used to sign documents. They could be tampered with and more over are not legally admissible.
Businesses require a solution that can sign documents digitally with an easy-to-use document workflow, eliminating the requirement to print, scan, and spend precious time on paperwork.
Secure digital signatures are recommended for legal contracts, HR documents like employee agreements, purchase orders, invoices, sales, & partnership agreements.
Choose an electronic signature solution that fits your organization’s needs. ePillars offers electronic signature solutions that can be integrated with your existing systems. Deploy a cloud-based electronic signature solution or an on-premise electronic signature solution accordingly to your business & industry needs..
Mail us your contact details to send you the brochure
Our valued clientele is spread across the Middle East especially in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain.
Digital signatures are a type of electronic signature that has encryption to securely sign documents and are authorized by certification authorities. Unlike standard electronic signatures, which can only show intent to sign a contract, digital signatures ensure that the signed documents are not tampered with and the signers can be verified using audit trails. ePillars recommends all businesses & government agencies in the UAE choose digital signatures over standard forms of electronic signatures as they are secure, tamper-proof, and legally admissible in a court of law.
The use of digital signature in businesses helps to meet three major goals of information security including authentication, integrity, and non-repudiation.The key uses of digital or electronic signatures comprise the following:
Digital signatures can be used across various departments in an organization:
1. Legal departments can use digital signatures to sign documents such as notices, settlements, shareholder agreements, NDAs, and more.
2. All organizations would have HR-related paperwork to be sorted out. Signing documents related to human capital management such as employee agreements, employee NDAs, onboarding, and offboarding processes, and more can be done easily using a digital signature solution.
3. When it comes to sales, sale orders & sale contracts can be approved, revised, and signed among the various stakeholders in the customer’s organization as well as internally. The total time spent per sale is considerably reduced when using a digital signature solution.
4. Finance can use digital sign documents such as invoices, reports for expenses. Paperwork for compliance, audit, reports, and more can be approved, signed, and managed by digital signature solutions. Accounting can use the solution to sign tax-related documents.
5. Other departments too can use digital signatures to improve workflow. Procurement, IT, Facilities, Product Management, Marketing, and Support can benefit greatly from the solution.
In the UAE, the use and admissibility of electronic signatures are governed by the Electronic Transactions and E-Commerce Federal Law No.1 of 2006 (“Federal E-commerce Law”).
Being at the center of global business, organizations based in UAE require their employees to work anywhere, no matter where they are located geographically. Businesses & governments in the region also look to reduce their carbon footprint and use less paper. Electronic signatures allow users to sign documents from anywhere in the world, without having to use paper, saving valuable time & money.
1. What is the difference between digital signatures and electronic signatures?
A digital signature is a secure, authenticable & tamper-proof type of electronic signature. An electronic signature is a broad classification of ways to sign a document.
2. Are digital signatures legal in UAE?
Since 2006, as per the Federal E-commerce Law, certain forms of Electronic Signature including digital signatures have been recognized in the UAE.
3. Who uses E-signature?
The use of eSignatures would vary for each dept. based on the type of business. To name a few, the list includes Sales, HR, Legal, Purchase, Finance, etc. . The various industries where eSignatures are required include legal, insurance, banking, healthcare, property management, construction, etc.
4. Are eSignatures legally binding?
Yes, eSignatures are legally binding. Electronic signatures are legally binding in a vast majority of countries around the world. Also, eSignatures carry the same legal effect as traditional physical or wet-ink signatures.
5. What are the common eSignature supporting document formats?
You can use electronic signatures to sign virtually any type of documents, including .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .xls, .xlsx, and more.